I told you I wasn’t joking. We millennials, or anyone who appreciates beers and paint can now crack open a cold one and channel their inner Picasso. BWS’ ‘Art n Crafts’ makes its first public debut on Friday 13th March, and we’re all pretty bloody excited about it.
“Paint and sip” studios have become a global sensation and this month, BWS is releasing their very own instalment of the cult activity. Ignite your creativity and learn to create a masterpiece at an unforgettable night perfect for big groups of mates or date night with boo.
Those who consider themselves craft beer aficionados will have the opportunity to sample a range of palatable new and emerging Craft Beers provided by BWS. Over the course of the 2 creative hours, guests will enjoy 4 unique craft beers including the likes of Young Henrys Newtowner, Wayward Raspberry Berliner Weisse, Bentspoke Crankshaft IPA, and Philter XPA. Whether you’re an experienced artist or amateur, you’ll enjoy making your own take-home masterpiece under the instruction of a BWS Craft Beer expert and a skilled art instructor.
Event details for those who dare to mix business (painting?) and pleasure (BEEEEER):
Friday 13th March
7pm @ Cork and Canvas, Crows Nest
35 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065
Ticket price: $30 + booking fee
Over 18’s only. Drink responsibly.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• All painting materials are provided such as canvas, easel, acrylic paint, brushes, and apron
• They provide all glassware, bottle openers, and ice
• Take home your own finished artwork on a 30×40 stretched canvas
• Grazing table featuring a variety of cheese, crackers, bread, dips, and cured meats (ok, yum. I’m going to pretend I’m in Paris.)
• Soulful music while you gain artistic tuition from a professional artist
• A wealth of knowledge of craft beers and a delectable range to sample